Don’t replace that metal roof, renew it.
And let the sun pay for it!
Check out our 4-step process:
Before you go to the huge expense of replacing your metal roof, ask a Conklin roofing contractor to check it out. Chances are it can be renewed by applying Conklin’s high-performance Metal Roof Restoration (MR) System.
With its white top coat, our MR Restoration System reflects the majority of the sun’s heat waves. So buildings stay naturally cooler – lowering air conditioning bills by as much as 30 percent. This can:
- Save you enough in cooling costs to pay for your MR Restoration System in just 7 years.*
- Make you eligible for the federal government’s new “green” building tax credits and/or rebates.**
Other benefits include:
- Tax savings. It may be possible for metal roof restoration to be expensed as a repair/maintenance cost in the year the work is done while roof replacement must be capitalized.
- Non-prorated material warranties are available.
- Lightweight restoration coating preserves building structure.
- Dirt-resistant finish means less maintenance.
- Extended roof life. (Cool roofs last longer.)
- Easy and affordable to repair and renew.
Conklin’s MR Restoration System has saved countless metal roofs. Let it do the same for yours. Click on the downloads for specific product information.