Our coats keep you cool. (And save you money)
Conklin revolutionized the commercial roofing industry when we introduced white acrylic Fabric-Reinforced Coating Systems some thirty years ago. Even back then we knew that white roof surfaces reflect more of the sun’s heat rays than darker ones do. So white roofs stay naturally cooler – saving building owners up to 30% in cooling costs annually.
Today, our ENERGY STAR-rated roof coatings are more popular than ever because they offer you:
- A terrific Return On Investment (ROI). These roofs can literally pay for themselves in energy savings within just 7 years.*
- Possible “green” building tax credits and/or rebates from the federal government.**
Conklin’s Fabric-Reinforced Roof Coating Systems also offer decades of impressive, leak-proof performance that includes:
- Protection where your roof needs it most – at the seams.
- Fast application – minimizing work-site congestion.
- A variety of quality coatings; one is right for your building.
- May eliminate the need for expensive tear-off and haul away.***
- A cooler roof lasts longer.
- Non-prorated material warranties are available.
- Dirt-resistant finish.
- Easy and affordable repair and renewal.
For coats that keep you cool and save you money, click on the Downloads for specific product information.
*Actual results may vary pending an energy audit.
**Check with your local utility companies, tax adviser and dsireusa.org or energystar.gov for additional details.
***Adhesion test is required. System must be fully adhered. Check with local code agencies and Conklin technical services.